All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects, and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a tebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the tebook dies, and w Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Noteto rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his ble goal...or his life? After a high-speed chase, Light and the taskforce apprehend the newest Kira. Light regains his Death Note and his memories, and the depths of his cunning are revealed as the plans he carefully put in place before going into confinement are slowly unveiled. His masterful manipulation of both humans and Shinigami lead him to the strongest position he's yet enjoyed. But the glow of his victory is marred when a new threat appears. Can Light withstand a surprise attack on two fronts?
- Author BiographyArtist, Takeshi Obata made his debut in 1989 with CYBORG JI-CHAN G. The runner-up recipient of the 30th Annual Tezuka Award, Obata's major works include CHIKARABITO DENSETSU and MASHIN BOUKENTAN LAMP-LAMP.
- Author(s)Takeshi Obata,Tsugumi Ohba
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleDeath Note
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.