All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionTwo families have thing in common except their history, which is intertwined in a way neither could have imagined. In New York a political career with high ambition is launched. Then in London a man is shot dead. DC Sam Cooper unwinds a complex web of connections and deceit as he works to solve the murder, while opposing forces in the family on both sides of the Atlantic fight for control of the truth. It takes a death to reveal all....
- Author BiographyDavid Foster was born in Wigan, Lancashire, in the UK and went to the local grammar school before setting out on a career in business which saw him travel to many different parts of the world. He settled in London a few years ago but, being married to an Italian lady, he hopes to retire at some point to Italy - probably Tuscany. He is the father of two adult sons from his first marriage, and in March 2014 he became a grandfather for the first time. His writing started in earnest when he decided to cease travelling the world and work for himself, and partly because he had read too many books on his travels when he thought 'I could write better than this.' He enjoys reading general fiction, but has for now settled on a crime/mystery genre for his writing as he enjoys the challenge of creating a thread that needs to be unraveled slowly. 'Death Reveals All' is his first novel; he hopes to publish a second later in 2014.
- Author(s)David Foster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.