All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the Haynes Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual, this follow-up volume covers the equally iconic Imperial Death Star battle station. The Death Star is a spherical space station, the size of a small moon, highly armoured and armed to destroy anything from enemy spaceships to whole planets. Using cutaway drawings, exploded diagrams and photographs, backed by detailed technical specifications and descriptions of the onboard systems, the Death Star Owner's Workshop Manual reveals the techlogy contained within and lays bare the awesome power (and weaknesses) of the Empire's ultimate weapon.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Ryder Windham has written over 50 Star Wars books, including the Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual for Haynes, and is highly regarded by Lucasfilm and Star Wars fans. He lives in Providence, Rhode Island with his wife and two daughters. Illustrators: Chris Reiff and Chris Trevas are widely known and highly respected for their work on Star Wars projects over many years. They contributed all the art for the Haynes Millennium Falcon Manual.
- Author(s)Ryder Windham
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Reiff,Chris Trevas
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.