All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.56
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $50.34
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.00
About this product
- DescriptionA dead detective, a wimpy vampire, and other interesting characters from the supernatural side of the street make DEATH WARMED OVER an unpredictable walk on the weird side. Prepare to be entertained. -- Charlaine Harris DEATH WARMED OVER is a laugh-out-loud horror vel about a zombie private investigator and a bleeding-heart human lawyer tackling an unnatural caseload. Ever since the Big Uneasy, the dead are coming back to life and have a bone to pick with the living a skittish vampire who believes he s being stalked by straight edge predators armed with stakes; a mummy fighting the museum that has encased him for thousands of years for wrongful imprisonment; two witches suing a publisher because of a typo in a spell-book that caused a spell to go horribly wrong. All the while trying to figure out who murdered zombie P.I. Dan Chambeaux and his former lounge-singer-turned-ghost girlfriend.
- Author(s)Kevin J Anderson
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDan Shamble, Zombie P.I.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Width133 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byPhil Gigante
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.