Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Mary Higgins Clark's acclaimed short stories, with her most famous unfinished story finally completed. From the first-ever published story (1956's 'Stowaway'), to classic 'Alvirah and Willy', 'My Gal Sunday' and many more, Death Wears a Beauty Mask and Other Storiesgives readers the chance to revisit the short story highlights from the prolific 'Queen of Suspense'. As a grand finale to this collection of previously published hits comes a brand-new vella showcasing the dazzling and dangerous world of high fashion in 1970s New York City: 'Death Wears a Beauty Mask'. When Janice steps off the plane in New York City with her new husband Mike, she can barely contain her excitement kwing Alexandra is waiting at the gate. It's been nearly a year since Janice saw her glamorous, fashion model older sister, whose busy workload even kept her from attending Janice and Mike's wedding. But when Alexandra doesn't meet them at the airport as promised, Janice begins to worry. Even worse, one has seen or heard from the beautiful model since she returned from shooting a campaign in Europe for the latest in luxury cosmetics: Beauty Mask. As Janice and Mike race around New York searching for clues, they are swept into the secretive world of modeling agents, fashion photographers, and high-stakes advertisers who are all as desperate as they are to find Alexandra, and learn the truth behind the Beauty Mask.
- Author BiographyMary Higgins Clark is the author of thirty-one suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, and a memoir. She is the co-author with her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, of five holiday suspense novels.
- Author(s)Mary Higgins Clark
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.