All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected together for the first time are 25 of Mary Higgins Clark's most acclaimed short stories. Featuring her trademark wit, style and razor-sharp plotting, this is must-have for every fan. And her most famous story, 'Death Wears a Beauty Mask', left unfinished since 1973, finally gets its spectacular ending ...
- Author BiographyMary Higgins Clark is the author of thirty-one suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, and a memoir. She is the co-author with her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, of five holiday suspense novels.
- Author(s)Mary Higgins Clark
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.