All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>The definitive guide to the contemporary craft cocktail movement, from one of the highest-profile, most critically lauded, and influential bars in the world. Death & Co is the most important, influential, and oft-imitated barto emerge from the contemporary craft cocktail movement. Since its opening in 2006, Death &Co has been a must-visit destination for serious drinkers and cocktail enthusiasts, andthe winner of every major industry award including America s Best Cocktail Bar and Best Cocktail Menu at the Tales of the Cocktail convention. Boasting a supremelytalented and creative bar staff the best in the industry Death & Co is also the birthplace of some of the modern era s most iconic drinks, such as the OaxacaOld-Fashioned, Naked and Famous, and the Conference. Destined to become a definitive reference on craft cocktails, <i>Death & Co</i>featuresmore than 500 of the bar s most invative and sought-after cocktails. But morethan just a collection of recipes, <i>Death & Co</i>is also a complete cocktail education, with information on the theory and philosophy of drink making, a complete guideto buying and using spirits, and step-by-step instructions for mastering key bartendingtechniques. Filled with beautiful, evocative photography; illustrative charts and infographics; and colorful essays about the characters who fill the bar each night;<i>Death & Co</i> like its namesake bar is bold, elegant, and setting the pace for mixologists around the world.
- Author BiographyDAVID KAPLAN is the founder and owner of Death & Co, a New York City nightlife destination, as well as the co-owner of Proprietors LLC, a full-service hospitality company, with ALEX DAY. NICK FAUCHALD is a Brooklyn-based writer, editor, and publisher of print and digital products. He's been an editor at<i>Food & Wine, Wine Spectator</i>, and<i>Every Day with Rachael Ray</i>magazines. From 2008 to 2011, he was the editor-in-chief of<i>Tasting Table</i>.
- Author(s)David Kaplan,Nick Fauchald
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note150 photos and illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width235 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.