Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.40
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.25
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.99
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Michael's College, Cambridge, is prestigious, stately - and in frightful disrepair. To replenish its dwindling coffers, the College's Master holds a fundraising weekend for wealthy alums. But all goes awry when the glamorous - and despised - Lexy Laurant is found strangled on the grounds. There's a lengthy list of likely suspects: Lexy's debt-ridden Lati lover, her titled ex-husband who left her for ather woman, and a garrulous oil-rich Texan with something to hide, among others. As Detective Chief Inspector St. Just weighs clashing egos, he discovers unsavory secrets...and a most shocking twist.
- Author BiographyWinner of the Agatha Award for Death of a Cozy Writer, which initially won the Malice Domestic grant, G.M. Malliet attended Oxford University and holds a graduate degree from the University of Cambridge, the setting for her first series, the St. Just mysteries. <b>READER BIO</b>Davina Porter was a founding narrator with Recorded Books, and has been narrating audiobooks for many years. She is as comfortable with classic literature, such as Anna Karenina and Madame Bovary, as she is with more modern fiction, like Diana Gabaldeon's Outlander series, or Alexander McCall Smith's Isabel Dalhousie series. She won the 2004 Audie Award for Inspirational Literature, and the 2006 Audie Award for Best Female Narrator.
- Author(s)G M Malliet
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSt. Just Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Narrator(s)Davina Porter
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time495
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.