All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelicious modern recipes from Death by Burrito, the revolutionary Mexican eatery based at the Catch bar in the heart of Shoreditch, with a new branch recently opened in central London. A far cry from the Tex-Mex style of Mexican fast food, where cheese and mince dominate, the dishes in Death by Burrito put taste first - the truly exceptional range of starters, main meals and sides prioritises fresh, vibrant flavours: Smoked Beef Short Rib Mole Tacos, Deconstructed Guacamole with Blue Corn Tortillas and Crab Cakes also look stunning on the plate. To recreate the atmosphere of Death by Burrito at home, the perfect tequila cocktail is essential: the legendary Taqueria Toreador Slushy is sure to become a favourite.
- Author BiographyShay Ola is the founder of creative food events company The Rebel Dining Society, who work with creative agencies and brands to push the boundaries of fine dining. They showcase new and exciting culinary ideas, interactive art concepts and live performances, immersing participants in an atmosphere that stimulates all the senses as well as the taste buds. Death By Burrito is Shay's latest project - a Mexican grill and tequila bar located in the heart of East London, serving up lethal cocktails with to-die-for Mexican street grub.
- Author(s)Shay Ola
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight715 g
- Width251 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.23
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.65
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.47
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.41
- AU $25.30Trending at AU $29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.