All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw you're more likely to be hurt by a cow, a sinkhole or a champagne cork than by a shark? In fact, each year only around 10 people are killed in shark attacks worldwide, while around 73 million sharks are killed by humans. Sounds unfair? Of course it is, but when an attack is all over the news and the people are baying for shark blood, it's easy to lose perspective. But culling them? Seriously? Let this little book set you straight.Inside you'll find 50 unexpectedly hilarious things that are far more dangerous than sharks, with entertaining illustrations and plenty of fun facts to help you get to kw more about these misunderstood creatures.
- Author(s)Ruby Ashby-Orr
- PublisherAffirm Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAffirm Press
- Weight226 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.