All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Krissy Hancock and her best friend Vicki decide to open a bookstore cafe in their new town of Pine Hills, they decide to call it Death by Coffee, after Krissy's father's most famous mystery vel. Little do they kw how well the name fits... On their very first day of business, Brendon Lawyer huffily takes his coffee...to the grave. It seems he had a severe allergy to peanuts...but how could there have been nuts in his coffee? And who stole his emergency allergy medication? Fortunately, Krissy's love of puzzles and mysteries leads her t only to Officer Paul Dalton, but also to many of her new neighbors, who aren't terribly upset that the book is closed on Brendon. But one of them is a killer, and Krissy needs to read between the lies if she wants to save her new store--and live to see how this story ends...
- Author BiographyAlex Erickson has always wanted to write, even at a young, impressionable age. He's always had an interest in the motive behind murder, which has led him down his current path. He's always ready with a witty--at least in his opinion--quip, and tries to keep every conversation light and friendly. Alex lives in Ohio with his family and resident felines, who provide endless amounts of inspiration. You can visit him on Twitter at https: //twitter.com/AEricksonbooks and on Facebook at: https: //www.facebook.com/alexericksonbooks.
- Author(s)Alex Erickson
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.