Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by newnuseddvdbookscds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a new mystery series, Death by Darjeeling introduces Theodosia Browning, owner of the Indigo Tea Shop in Charleston. When Theodosia caters a tea for 200 at the annual historic homes garden party, she must track down the killer of an esteemed guest. Includes a recipe and tea-making tips.
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award-winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Out-of-print date19/03/2010
- Weight127 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.