All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs a City struggles to recover from severe austerity measures imposed by the previous regime, it is hit by a crime-wave. One of the City's leading figures is murdered, and all the evidence points to Donato, a gifted young artist who has just arrived from out of town, as the culprit. Florence, 1504. Leonardo's Mona Lisa and Michelangelo's statue of David are completed as the Renaissance reaches its peak. The City, however, is in turmoil following frequent and violent regime changes. Donato finds himself caught up in the crime-wave that is destabilising the City, and in a murder plot involving both Leonardo and Michelangelo. Niccolo Machiavelli has been charged by the government with leading the investigation. Can he solve the puzzle of who lies behind the crimes in time to save one of the artists and the City itself?
- Author BiographyJustin Ellis was born in London in 1970. He grew up in England, Zambia, Indonesia and Italy. He studied law at university, and has been a commercial solicitor in London since qualifying in 1995. In 2006 he was one of the founders of a new firm, iLaw. He likes to spend his spare time with his family and a glass of cold Manzanilla sherry in south-western Spain. Death by the Arno is Justin's debut novel.
- Author(s)Justin Ellis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.