All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThere is mischief afoot in the village of Fallow Fold. Persons unkwn have been on a spree of vandalism, scratching cars, smashing colourful pots of flowers in full bloom, breaking greenhouse windows - and defiling a front door with a racist word, written in spray paint. The police are called, and given the unavailability of more junior personnel DI Harry Falconer and DS 'Davey' Carmichael arrive to investigate, but there are obvious suspects. Then a resident is attacked as he keeps a cturnal vigil, hoping to catch whoever is responsible for the vandalism. Soon, there is a surfeit of uncharacteristic behaviour from those who live there, and Falconer begins to suspect that there is more to come. When the man who runs the local bridge circle disappears, there is a palpable whiff of evil in the air - which leads to a murderous attack on one of the police officers. This is a time when DI Falconer is forced to search his soul to discover what, and who, is really important in his life, and what really matters in it. Death in High Circles is the tenth full-length instalment in the Falconer Files, detective vels featuring dastardly deeds done in picture-postcard villages - and a delightful slice of humour.
- Author BiographyAndrea Frazer is married with four grown-up children, and lives in the Dordogne with her husband Tony and their six cats. She has wanted to write since she first began to read at the age of five, but has previously been busy raising a family and working as a lecturer in Greek (she has a Fellowship Diploma in Greek) and teaching music. Apart from writing, Andrea continues to teach music, and now also teaches French to expatriates. Her interests include playing several instruments, reading, and choral singing with two choirs.
- Author(s)Andrea Frazer
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Falconer Files
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.