Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn Almagen, a small village in the Andalucian mountains, Staffe nurses himself back from the brink of death. One day his friend, Malo, takes Staffe to visit Almeria and tells him about a body that has been found buried in an old greenhouse by the Mediterranean. Staffe becomes inexorably drawn to the case and befriends a journalist, Raul, who presents the killing as a simple case of drug-trafficking gone wrong, but it soon emerges that this murder mirrors the methods of torture used during Spain's brutal civil war. When Raul plunges to his death in a drunken car crash, Almagen's own secret past slowly rises to the surface...
- Author BiographyAdam Creed was born in Salford and read PPE at Balliol College Oxford. He abandoned a career in the City to study writing at Sheffield Hallam University, following which he wrote in Andalucia then returned to England to work with writers in prison. He is now Head of Writing at Liverpool John Moores University and Project Leader of Free to Write. Death in the Sun is the fourth novel in the D. I. Staffe series, which also includes Suffer the Children, Willing Flesh and Pain of Death.
- Author(s)Adam Creed
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDI Staffe
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Notemap
- Weight281 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.