Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionRodney Miller was just the tip of the iceberg. Festering in his tortured mind was the depravity that defined him and his progeny for generations to come. His genetic code was written to be read in the annals of history. His sister, Mary Miller, was less tortured but possessive of the same malevolent genetics. Though separated by circumstance, her offspring and his were destined to corrupt the human geme and meet in a climactic battle of evil wills. Only Divine Providence could unravel the double-helix and erase the error before irreparable damage could be done to the human race.
- Author(s)Gary B Boyd
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.