Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionA Murder on the Runway When stick-thin supermodel Thomasina Wente dies of poisoning, the irony isn't lost on fledging designer and reluctant sleuth Laura Carnegie. It was widely assumed t eating would do Thomasina in, making her unglamorous exit twice as shocking for New York's fashion aficionados, t to mention disastrous for Laura, her sister, and their very first, make-or-break runway show. A Catwalk Full of Suspects After Laura got to the bottom of the Pomerantz case, she decided sleuthing was too last season. She hopes Detective Cangemi can handle all the heavy lifting this time since plenty of folks wanted Thomasina dead: Bob, the football-star-turned-hedge-fund guru; Rolf, the sociopathic brother with skinhead connections; Roquelle Rik, modeling agent, and Penelope Sidewinder, model minder, the twin dragons of the fashion world. Yet, with so many leads to choose from, Cangemi focuses on Laura's sister, Ruby. For Laura, her sister as murderer just doesn't make the cut. The Fashion Avenue Mysteries In Death of a Supermodel, Laura Carnegie, her sister Ruby, Jeremy St. James, Stu, and a supporting cast of backstabbers, manipulators and ruthless ladder-climbers return for ather merry go-round through New York's fashion center.
- Author(s)Christine Demaio-Rice
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.