Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionTeams Create The Best Solutions. <br>BANG.<p> Always Trust Your Research. <br>BANG.<p> It's Okay To Put Up With Jerks, If They're Talented. <br>BANG.<p>When you think about it, there are a lot of Sacred Cows grazing lazily in the halls of corporate America. And we think it's time someone shot them. Dead.<p>Don't get us wrong. While the authors have thing against cows in general (they love steak), they do have a problem with Sacred Cows. Blindly doing things because . . . well . . . that's the way they've always been done. Formulas may be comforting, but they rarely work in the real world.<p>This is the funniest--and truest--business book you'll ever read. Not only do the authors demonstrate how to identify and kill the Sacred Cows in your workplace, they also reveal brilliant alternatives that will put your career in overdrive and help make your business more profitable, invative, and happy.<p>From branding ( Branding Is Expensive. BANG.) to leadership ( Follow The Leader. BANG.) to hiring ( Only Hire Someone Who Has Done The Job Before. BANG.) Sacred Cow is left standing.<p>Oh, and here's ather Sacred Cow of business books: <p> No one reads flap copy. <br>BANG!
- Author BiographyThe authors practice their own theories of business every day at their own cutting edge advertising agency, The Gate Worldwide. The Gate Worldwide has offices all around the world including New York, London, Johannesburg, Singapore, and Shanghai. Visit them at thegateworldwide.com. Beau Fraser is managing director of the New York office of The Gate Worldwide. David Bernstein is Executive Creative Director of the New York office of The Gate Worldwide. Bill Schwab also works out of the The Gate Worldwide's New York offices, and has overseen campaigns for BMW, Reebok, Campbell Soup, and Nikon.
- Author(s)Beau Fraser,Bill Schwab,David Bernstein
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.