Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionA Shaw & Valentine mystery A body discovered beneath the waves off Scolt Head Island. A series of break-ins targeted at wealthy second-home owners. A lethal strain of adulterated cocaine flooding the streets of nearby Lynn. When a second body is found, DI Shaw and DS Valentine fear the simmering tensions underpinning this remote coastal community will reach breaking point.
- Author BiographyA previous Dagger in the Library winner, Jim Kelly is the author of four Peter Shaw crime novels and six previous novels in the Philip Dryden series. He lives in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Jim Kelly
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreme de la Crime
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.