All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.99Free postage
- AU $33.99Free postage
About this product
- Description* Deathstroke, the break-out villain from the 1980s sensation The New Teen Titans and current star of the hit TV series Arrow, stars in his own graphic vel series! First, Deathstroke begins his hunt for the man who tried to kill his ex-wife - Ravager. It's all-out action as these two super-powered soldiers go toe-t- toe! Then, someone is kcking off the crime bosses of Gotham City. It's up to Deathstroke to eliminate the competition - but Batman doesn't take kindly to him on his turf. And things get even crazier when the masked killer kwn as the Vigilante enters the fray. * Collects the 1991 first series of Deathstroke The Terminator #1-12.
- Author BiographyOne of the most prolific and influential writers in modern comics, Marv Wolfman began his career as an artist. Realizing that his talents lay more in writing the stories than in drawing them, Wolfman soon became known for his carefully crafted, character-driven tales. In a career that has spanned nearly 30 years, Wolfman has helped shape the heroic careers of DC Comics' Green Lantern, Blackhawk and the original Teen Titans, as well as Marvel Comics' Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, and Nova. In addition to co-creating THE NEW TEEN TITANS and the universe-shattering CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS with George Perez, Wolfman was instrumental in the revamp of Superman after CRISIS, the development of THE NEW TEEN TITANS spinoff series VIGILANTE, DEATHSTROKE THE TERMINATOR and TEAM TITANS, and created such characters as Blade for Marvel, along with NIGHT FORCE and the retooled DIAL H FOR HERO for DC. In addition to his numerous comic-book credits, Wolfman has also written several novels and worked in series television and animation, including the Superman cartoon of the late 1980s and currently the hit Teen Titans show on Cartoon Network. His novelization of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS was published in the spring of 2005 by iBooks.
- Author(s)Marv Wolfman,Steve Erwin
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width165 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Artist(s)Will Blyberg
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.