All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA centuries-old belief system is put to the test as two prominent authors examine the validity of Calvinism. White takes the point position; Hunt, the counterpoint. The familiar debate format features affirmative and denial statements concerning the Reformer's teachings on God's sovereignty and man's free will; followed by response, defense, and final remarks from the principals. Lively! 450 pages.
- Author BiographyDave Hunt is a best-selling author, esteemed researcher, lecturer, and scholar. Nearly 4 million copies of his books have been sold, and translated into more than 40 languages.Mr. Hunt's highly energetic and intelligent dialogue has caused him to be one of the most sought-after radio and television talk show guest, as well as the keynote speaker at conferences worldwide James R. White is the author of several acclaimed books, including The King James Only Controversy, The God Who Justifies, Scripture Alone:Exploring the Bible's Accuracy, Authority and Authenticity; Same Sex Controversy:Defending and Clarifying the Bible's Message About Homosexuality and The Forgotten Trinity. He is an elder of the Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church, director of Alpha and Omega Ministriesa Christian apologetics organization, an adjunct professor with Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, and a professor of apologetics with Columbia Evangelical Seminary. He and his family live in Phoenix.
- Author(s)Dave Hunt,James R White
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.