All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide to the essential elements of debt markets and their analysis Debt Markets and Analysis provides professionals and finance students alike with an exposition on debt that will take them from the basic concepts, strategies, and fundamentals to a more detailed understanding of advanced approaches and models. * Strong visual attributes include consistent elements that function as additional learning aids, such as: Key Points, Definitions, Step-by-Step, Do It Yourself, and Bloomberg functionality * Offers a solid foundation in understanding the complexities and subtleties involved in the evaluation, selection, and management of debt * Provides insights on taking the ideas covered and applying them to real-world investment decisions Engaging and informative, Debt Markets and Analysis provides practical guidance to excelling at this difficult endeavor.
- Author BiographyR. STAFFORD JOHNSON is Professor of Finance at the Williams College of Business, Xavier University. He is the coauthor of Options and Futures, and author of Introduction to Derivatives as well as the first two editions of Bond Evaluation, Selection, and Management. Debt Markets and Analysis is the first of three books in a series: upcoming are Derivatives, and Equity Markets and Portfolio Analysis. Johnson has written many articles appearing in journals such as Applied Economics, Journal of Financial Education, International Review of Economics and Business, Journal of Economics, the Financial Review, and the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- Author(s)R. Stafford Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight1434 g
- Width187 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.