All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDebugging Strategies for .NET Developers teaches developers how to think about debugging in Microsoft .NET rather than with the specific tools. Author Darin Dillon describes debugging concepts, such as assertions and logging, and immediately follows each discussion with an example from his experiences of when that technique was used to solve a real-world bug. While other debugging books focus on obscure techniques for advanced users, this book is a highly readable exploration that conveys the basic thought process of debugging, as well as the specific techniques and when to apply those techniques.
- Author BiographyDarin Dillon has worked for a number of enterprise software companies, including Microsoft, Intel, and his current company, NetIQ. During his professional career, Darin has developed with a range of programming platforms, although he now focuses mainly on C#, VB .NET, and the .NET platform. Darin holds a master's degree in computer science from Rice University.
- Author(s)Darin Dillon
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.