Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionElsie Rosfield lives in a small town in the 1850s. There is a mystery in this town. A man named Captain Goldson moved into a rundown house ten years ago and is rarely-if ever-seen. The townspeople believe he is t to be trusted, but Elsie finds it difficult to believe that he is deserving of such a reputation. However, Elsie does believe he must be hiding something. She begins her search to find out the reason behind his behaviour; a challenge that proves to be more difficult than she had anticipated. But Elsie won't give up. He may be stubborn, but so is she...
- Author BiographyChloe Yvon Westphal was born in Washington state and has lived there ever since. She enjoys many different hobbies, but telling and writing stories was something she learned to love early on and has never abandoned for very long. The first thing she ever had published was a poem in the local newspaper in the summer between kindergarten and first grade. She has two dogs, a lovably-dumb golden retriever named Trigger and a spoiled Chihuahua/dachshund mix named Zoe. When she is not writing, she can usually be found thinking, drawing, taking pictures, staring at birds, talking a-mile-a-minute with her best friend, or curled up with a cup of tea and a classic book.
- Author(s)Chloe Yvon Westphal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.