Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.13+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to wear, research, or just look at extraordinary vintage women's hats, this book was put together with you in mind! Women have always worn hats, and this collection showcases the most popular, in vogue styles of the lady's chapeau. The author illustrates the hats with hundreds of images from vintage catalogue offerings that span over seven decades. Through them the reader can enjoy looking at beautiful headwear, see the evolution of women's taste and style, learn about the trends of the time, and see what was easily available for purchase by the fashionable lady. Everything showcased in this collection was available through mail order and was delivered to the customer's door exactly as advertised! Can you spot the Egyptian influence and the masculine profiles? Should a hat be worn at a rakish tilt, far back on the head, or low over the eyes? You can be the judge when you see the chic styles and how they were worn with panache at a given time in hat history.
- Author(s)Sue Nightingale
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note302 illus
- Weight668 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.