All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would have happened if the Nazi's developed 'THE BOMB' first? If German scientists had developed nuclear fission first, the world would be changed. What if? Actually, German scientists were far ahead of the United States in creating the first atom bomb. It was only through the daring exploits of brave men and women that the US succeeded in obtaining the first nuclear weapon and saved the world from being subject to German Nazi rule. Hitler, driving his scientists to extraordinary means, almost achieved domination over all mankind. The thought of such a ruler is chilling, yet could well have come to past.Based on actual events, Ferran draws the reader into the frightening concept that such a possibility did in fact take place and a few men and women were faced with the ultimate sacrifice. Could such a possibility exist today?Grab a copy of Ferran's best seller today.
- Author(s)Lazlo Ferran
- PublisherW & B Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW & B Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.