All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring people who lead with integrity move things forward, garner commitment from others, and are willing to ask the tough questions when necessary. These are the real leaders who generate and sustain cultures of character in organizations. Decent People, Decent Company w puts the power to develop the core qualities of leadership character into the hands of anyone dedicated to bringing integrity, respect, and personal responsibility back to the workplace - regardless of their place in the organization. Drawing on more than 25 years experience working with hundreds of CEO, managers, and teams, this invative husband and wife team provide both the inspiration and the tools to help people move from asking -Why don't they?- to asking -What can I?- With their original and dynamic Leadership Character Model, the Turknetts have captured the essence of what it takes to revitalize attitudes and behavior, unleash leadership integrity, and reinvigorate organizations. Decent People, Decent Company identifies the eight essential traits of leadership character: empathy, emotional mastery, lack of blame, humility, accountability, courage, self-confidence, and focus on the whole. In chapters that focus on each quality individually, dozens of leaders, in their own words, bring to life the struggles and triumphs of developing the behaviours of character and ethical leadership required to bring out the best in everyone.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Turknett, Ed.D. is an executive leadership coach and licensed psychologist with twenty-eight years experience consulting with CEOs, executive teams, and individuals. Carolyn N. Turknett, M.A. is an expert in organizational sociology whose work includes executive team development and ethical leadership in rapidly changing environments. Together they are co-founders of the Turknett Leadership Group, an Atlanta-based consulting firm working with such clients as BellSouth, The Home Depot, Deloitte Consulting, and Hewlett-Packard. Noted leadership experts, they are have been featured in Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal, HR Magazine, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Red Herring.
- Author(s)Carolyn N Turknett,Robert L Turknett
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.