All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the reform of education systems in Central and Eastern Europe with emphasis on decentralization and management. It highlights six countries of the region: three new members of the OECD--Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland; and three other countries--Albania, Bulgaria, and Romania. The book presents cases from these six countries examining their different national experiences, stages of development, models, and national attitudes.
- Author(s)World Bank Institute
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWBI Learning Resources
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorAriel Fiszbein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.