All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionJulian and Annie have only just anunced their forthcoming marriage, when Annie's twelve-year old son Dan mysteriously fails to come home from school. Despite an extensive police investigation, the days turn into weeks and it is as if he has vanished into thin air. Over the next three years, Annie refuses to give up hope that somewhere her son is alive and will one day return home. Julian, meanwhile, can't help but yearn for Annie to put the past behind her and move on. Then, out of the blue, a call from Glasgow brings shocking news of Dan's fate. And far from being over, it seems the mystery of his disappearance is only just beginning...
- Author BiographyRebecca Frayn is a critically-acclaimed film maker. Her most recent work is the film WHOSE BABY, broadcast on ITV1, and her other credits include SINGLE, MODERN TIMES, THE SOUTH BANK SHOW and CUTTING EDGE. She is the author of ONE LIFE, and a second novel, DECEPTIONS. She lives in London with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Rebecca Frayn
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.