All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer and stylist Christine McConnell transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary - from everyday dinners, to desserts for all occasions, to the walls of your kitchen and even some over-the-top creations just for fun. Taking inspiration from the likes of Tim Burton and mixing in a dash of Stepford Wife, McConnell's baking and DIY projects are a league above. In Deceptive Desserts each dessert is a work of art - some a little twisted, others magical - but every recipe inspires readers to create their own rules without spending a fortune.
- Author BiographyChristine McConnell, sometimes called the Queen of Creepy Cookies, is a photographer, stylist, and baking enthusiast based out of Twin Peaks, California. McConnell's life-long fascination with aesthetics inspired her to cultivate many talents, which ultimately led her to photography and her incredible baking and DIY creations. She personally styles all aspects of her shoots as well as creates many of the clothes seen throughout her work. Her photos have been displayed in magazines, billboards, and national advertising campaigns.
- Author(s)Christine McConnell
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Content Note1
- Weight1206 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.