Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an integrated approach to decision-making as a subject, with particular emphasis on how decisions are made, and reviews the techniques that help managers arrive at their decisions. Students are guided through the various perspectives, processes and techniques relevant to management decision making, thus enabling them to evaluate and choose the preferred option from a set of behavioural and technical decision-making tools.
- Author(s)David Jennings,Stuart Wattam,etc.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/03/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1078 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Revised byStuart Wattam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.