All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChess is a game of decisions. As well as deciding about which move to play and which plan to adopt, players must also make practical decisions about how to use their clock time and whether to use intuition rather than trying to calculate every line to a finish. Viacheslav Eingorn draws upon his vast experience to provide guidance on how to weigh the various factors in positions and decide on the best course of action. He examines many practical examples and explains how the critical decisions were made, and investigates whether they were correct. By following Eingorn on this voyage of discovery, the reader will gain a greater understanding of decision-making and develop an enhanced feel for the harmonious use of intuition and calculation.
- Author BiographyViacheslav Eingorn is an extremely experienced grandmaster from Ukraine. He played regularly and successfully in the Top League of the USSR Championship in the 1980s. He has represented Ukraine many times in team events and plays frequently in the German Bundesliga and open tournaments across Europe.
- Author(s)Viacheslav Eingorn
- PublisherGambit Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGambit Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.