All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how decision-making in organizations has to go beyond ecomic criteria and the individual level, due to the impossibility of making decisions that do t affect other human beings. The author reviews the conventional analyses of decision-making that do t take into account how decisions affect others and suggests an alternate model.
- Author BiographyJosep Rosanas is Credit Andorra Professor of Markets, Organizations and Humanism, IESE Business School, Spain and has been part of IESE's Faculty since 1971. He is also a nuclear engineer with an MBA from IESE Business School and a PhD in Accounting and Information Systems from Northwestern University, USA and a PhD. in Industrial Engineering from Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- Author(s)Josep Maria Rosanas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.