All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how graph theory and matrix approach, and fuzzy multiple attribute decision making methods can be used in manufacturing. It proposes a methodology that will make decision making in the manufacturing environment structured and systematic. The book uses case studies to present the applications of decision making methods in real manufacturing situations.
- Author BiographyDr R. Venkata Rao is a Professor and the Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, India. Dr Rao's research interests include advanced manufacturing technology, CAD/CAM, CIMS, fuzzy multiple attribute decision making methods, and non-traditional optimization methods.
- Author(s)R. Venkata Rao
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note94 black & white tables, biography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.