All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects together for the first time over 20 of James Marcha s key essays, including those co--authorised with R.M. Cyert and J.P. Olsen and others. The coverage ranges from his early work on the behavioural theory of the firm, through conflict and adaptive rules in organizations, to decision--making under ambiguity (including the famed a garbage cana model).
- Author BiographyJames G. March is Fred H. Merrill Professor of Management and Professor of Political Science and Sociology at Stanford University. He has inspired generations of students with his work in organizational theory. His previous publications include 'Decisions and Organizations' (Blackwell Publishing, 1989), 'Behavioral Theory of the Firm' (Blackwell Publishing, Second Edition, 1992) and 'The Pursuit of Organizational Intelligence' (Blackwell Publishing, 1998). Thierry A. Weill is Professor of Technology Management at Ecole des Mines in Paris. From 2000 to 2002, he acted as scientific advisor to the Prime Minister of France, Lionel Jospin. He is the author of two books, over 40 scientific papers, and several patents. He chairs a monthly workshop on technology and innovation management.
- Author(s)James G. March
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight734 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.