All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/11/2007
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width135 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Table Of ContentsI. ETIQUETTE; II. DEFINITIONS; III. THE RULES OF GOLF; 1. THE GAME; 2. CLUBS AND THE BALL; 3. PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITIES; 4. ORDER OF PLAY; 5. TEEING GROUND; 6. PLAYING THE BALL; 7. THE PUTTING GREEN; 8. BALL MOVED, DEFLECTED OR STOPPED; 9. RELIEF SITUATIONS AND PROCEDURE; 10. OTHER FORMS OF PLAY; 11. ADMINISTRATION; APPENDIX I; APPENDIX II; APPENDIX III; INDEX.
- Author BiographyThe R&A is golf's world rules and development body and organiser of The Open Championship. It operates with the consent of more than 125 national and international, amateur and professional organisations, from over 110 countries and on behalf of an estimated 28 million members.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.