All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe previous book by this same author team, Planning the Play of a Bridge Hand (978 1897106 51 8), was named the 2010 Book of the Year by the American Bridge Teachers' Association. Building on the success of that title, this book gives near-beginners a chance to practice the principles on which sound declarer play is based: count your winners, count your losers, make a plan. This is t just a series of problem hands, however. Each section contains a brief introduction of its topic, and the ideas are reinforced with carefully explained solutions and helpful tips throughout.
- Author BiographyBarbara Seagram is one of North America's leading bridge teachers. A Canadian author with more than a dozen titles to her name, her 25 Bridge Conventions You Should Know (978 1894154 07 9) is the bestselling bridge book of the last fifty years. David Bird is the bridge correspondent for the London Evening Standard and author of more than 100 books on bridge. He lives near Southampton.
- Author(s)Barbara Seagram,David Bird
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.