All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn this follow-up to God Clobbers Us All, Edgar Donahoe is back for ather misguided adventure. When Edgar is expelled from college, he accepts his pal Mountain Moses' offer to come to a Caribbean island. Once there, Edgar cooks at the local tourist resort and falls in love with Mountain's girl, Kate. Embroiled in a dangerous love triangle and stalked by a mysterious local, he turns to medicine man Cinnamon Jim for help -- but even the supernatural may t be able to save him w. Ballantine's quirky humor and captivating prose have drawn comparison to Kerouac and Bukowski, but his voice remains inimitably his own in this raucous, riveting adventure.
- Author BiographyPoe Ballantine currently lives in Chadron, Nebraska. His work has appeared in The Atlantic Monthly, The Sun, Kenyon Review, and The Coal City Review. In addition to garnering numerous Pushcart and O. Henry nominations, Mr. Ballantine's work has been included in the anthologies The Best American Short Stories 1998 and The Best American Essays 2006.
- Author(s)Poe Ballantine
- PublisherHawthorne Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHawthorne Books
- Weight494 g
- Width141 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.