All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of her first book, Decorate, rewned blogger Holly Becker gives interiors advice the personal touch in The Decorate Journal. Taking the friendly, approachable tone that has made her decor8 blog so popular, she guides her readers through the decisions they need to make when embarking on any decorating project. Filled with inspirational photographs, moodboards and words of wisdom, it's an invaluable guide to finding and filtering design information and to the wealth of shopping choices that can overwhelm a vice decorator.
- Author BiographyHolly Becker, an American freelance journalist and design consultant, launched the decor8 blog in January 2006, and it is now an established site known as a reliable design resource to 35,000 daily readers. In addition, Holly is a weekly columnist at Real Simple magazine online. She has also worked for a number of online magazines, including Domino and Cookie, and television networks, and she was a bi-weekly columnist for the Boston Globe in their Style & Arts section.
- Author(s)Holly Becker
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Photographs byDebi Treloar
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.