All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's landscapers can offer consumers the rich look of stone, brickwork, and worn cobble paving all in decorative concrete. Prices are very competitive, and maintenance, safety, and durability are often vastly improved when traditional materials are duplicated in concrete. Beyond the traditional looks, today's techlogy is enabling craftsmen and artists to experiment and explore the ever-expanding uses for concrete. The variety of new permanent colors for concrete is infinite and the textures limited only by imagination. This book takes you on a visual journey through ambitious as well as obvious applications for concrete in the home, from patios, driveways, and walkways, to elaborate outdoor kitchens and pool environments. More than 200 photographs highlight artistry in concrete and inspire craftsmen and do-it-yourselfers to create rich textures and colorful murals on porches, driveways, patios, and more. A companion volume explores decorative applications for the home's interior.
- Author BiographyThe concretenetwork.com is the United States leading source for information about concrete, from the leading manufacturers of concrete products to the professionals who install and innovate applications. Tina Skinner is a professional writer and editor specializing in design. She has written several books about concrete in the home for Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Tina Skinner
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note216 color photos
- Weight850 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.