All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttractive selection of illustrations, reprinted from rare late-19th-century German collection of designs for surface decoration, textiles, other uses. Includes 124 stylized representations of lush blossoms, tropical fruits, and graceful foliage. Inspirational, royalty-free, low-cost sourcebook for artists and craftworkers.
- Author(s)Richard Hofmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/1992
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note124 illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width209 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.