All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThese classic designs, inspired by the exquisite illuminated manuscripts, can be used by craftspeople, artists, needleworkers and all those interested in creating their own original ideas and projects. These classic ornamental designs, inspired by the exquisite work in early manuscripts, can be used by craftspeople, artists, needleworkers and all those interested in creating their own original ideas and projects.
- Author BiographyJudy Balchin studied art at Cardiff College of Art. Following this, she specialised in graphic design at Kent Institute of Art and Design in Maidstone. After working as a graphics assistant at the BBC Television Centre, she joined Adverkit International Ltd as a lettering artist. This began her love affair with letters, producing book jackets, advertising logos and television titles over many years. During this time, she also became involved in the craft world. She has appeared on television, worked as a craft demonstrator, designed craft kits and run workshops. She has produced more than twenty books on various crafts and is the author of many articles for craft magazines. She continues to enjoy her creative world and is currently working on her latest book.
- Author(s)Judy Balchin
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDesign Source Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.8
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.