All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book shows you how you can create your own stylish, opulent tassels. Featuring 40 lavish and original projects suitable for decorative use around the home, complete with step-by-step photographic instructions for each one. Includes a range of easier tassels for a beginner to make, as well as elaborate designs suitable for a crafter with more experience. With over 350 beautiful photographs, this book is the most comprehensive and accessible guide yet published on the subject.
- Author BiographyAnna Crutchley originally trained in woven textiles and is a designer-maker and researcher into the history of passementerie. She creates individual pieces for historical and contemporary interiors, for people for their own homes as well as for interior decorators, soft furnishers, and upholsterers, and has produced work for the National Trust and other heritage organizations. She is well-known as a teacher of tassel-making and weaving.
- Author(s)Anna Crutchley
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note350
- Weight544 g
- Width168 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.