All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Amanda Hocking's vel, Wake, willdiveinto this pararmalromance featuring mermaids--the killer kind--and won't come up for air! It's been thirty days, two hours, and seventeen minutes since Calder left Lily standing on the shores of Lake Superior. Not that she's counting. And when Calder does return, it's t quite the reunion Lily hoped for. Especially after she lets her father in on a huge secret: he, like Calder, is a merman. Obsessed with his new identity, Lily's dad mopolizes Calder's time as the two of them spend every day in the water, leaving Lily behind. Then dead bodies start washing ashore. Calder blames his mermaid sisters, but Lily fears her father has embraced the merman's natural need to kill. As the body count grows, everyone is pointing fingers. Lily doesn't kw what to believe only that whoever's responsible is sure to strike again. . . . Deep Betrayal is as suspenseful as it is sexy. You'll want to catch this one! --MaryJanice Davidson, New York Times bestselling author of the Undead series Heartbreaking. Nerve-racking. Absolutely irresistible. --Kristen Simmons, author of the Article 5 series From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyANNE GREENWOOD BROWN grew up sailing the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior, leaning over the rail and wondering, with a lake that big, that ancient, what amazing thing might flash by. Now she knows. Deep Betrayal is the sequel to Lies Beneath.
- Author(s)Anne Greenwood Brown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.