All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWith vivid language and powerful imagery, Thanassis Valtis addresses the dislocation of three generations of Greeks facing profound political, social, and cultural change.
- Author BiographyThanassis Valtinos was born in Greece in 1932. A recipient of a Ford Foundation grant and an honorary fellow of the International Writing Program at the University of Iowa, Valtinos has won numerous awards for his innovative work. A member of the International Theater Institute and the former president of the Society of Greek Writers, he continues to write fiction and screenplays and to translate classical Greek drama for the theater. His novel Data Decade of the Sixties is also available from Northwestern University Press. Jane Assimakopoulos, an American writer and translator, lives in Ioannina, Greece. Stavros Deligiorgis is a professor of comparative literature at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Jane Assimakopoulos,Stavros Deligiorgis,Thanassis Valtinos
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byJane Assimakopoulus,Stavros Deligiorgis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.