All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionMany reforms undertaken in the name of greater student learning also apply to the ongoing learning of teachers. In Deep Change, Peery examines both theory and practice and recommends five key processes for increasing teacher learning, which will improve staff development at a minimal cost. Peery also includes numerous examples of teacher growth taken from diverse contexts.
- Author BiographyAngela B. Peery is a teacher specialist for the South Carolina Department of Education, adjunct faculty member of the Graduate School of Education at Coastal Carolina University, co-director of the Coastal Area Writing Project, and a former high school English teacher and assistant principal.
- Author(s)Angela B. Peery
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.