All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book broadens our conceptions of the sheer breadth and uncanny depths of nature. It locates the Selving process directly within the one nature that there is-a nature that has boundary or contour. The highest manifestation of the human psyche, as argued by Otto Rank, is the creation of the artistic personality. The book transcends and transforms current work in the field of religious naturalism, gives pantheism new life over against the more fashionable panentheism, radicalizes and deepens the thought and practice of psychoanalysis with its creation of ordinal psychoanalysis, and creates a whole new way of doing phemelogy called ordinal phemelogy.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Corrington is Henry Anson Buttz Professor of Philosophical Theology at Drew University.
- Author(s)Robert S. Corrington
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight354 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.