All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionOnce you pick up Deep Rough, forget putting it back down. Meticulously researched and superbly paced, Chris Blewitt does a fantastic job of painting a detailed and realistic Masters Tournament, as well as piling on relentless suspense that makes you constantly want to peak ahead to the next page. -- Michael Robertson, author of Regret (writing as Dan Dawkins) When Craig Waltrip, an associate at a Philadelphia sports agency, uncovers a meeting with his boss and a man from Augusta National Golf Course, all bets are on. Deep Rough takes the reader inside The Masters, revealing t only the historical backdrop of the famed tournament, but of a plot that could destroy the very fabric of the tournament itself. Filled with hole by hole descriptions, high stakes and even murder, Deep Rough will make even the casual golfer ponder what really goes on at the most famous golf course in the country.
- Author BiographyChris Blewitt is also the author of a Historical Mystery entitled The Lost Journal, and the short story, The Chemist, based on a true story during Prohibition, and the newly released series Foxworth Academy. Deep Rough has been the #1 Kindle book in the categories of Sports, Golf, and Sports Gambling. Chris is a salesman, husband, father of three and lives just outside of Philadelphia. Learn more @ chrisblewitt.com.
- Author(s)Chris Blewitt
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joseph Mindak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.