All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormer naval doctor Peter Crane is summoned to a remote oil platform in the North Atlantic to diagse a bizarre medical condition. But when he arrives, Crane learns that the real trouble lies on Deep Storm, a research facility on the ocean floor. Deep Storm has been designed for one purpose: to excavate a site that may hold the key to a mystery steeped in centuries-old myth. Dr. Crane makes the descent and learns that routine drilling has uncovered the remains of mankind's most sophisticated ancient civilization: Atlantis. But the excavation team has been blighted with illness and the more time Crane spends in this strange submerged world, the more he suspects the facility conceals something more sinister. The supposed discovery of Atlantis might, in fact, be a cover for something deadly...Lincoln Child's Deep Storm is a superbly imagined, chillingly real blend of scientific detail and gripping adventure: the most ambitious vel to date from a master of suspense.
- Author BiographyLincoln Child is the New York Times bestselling author of Terminal Freeze, The Third Gate, and Utopia, as well as co-author with Douglas Preston of numerous international bestsellers in their Pendergast and Gideon Crew series.
- Author(s)Lincoln Child
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight370 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.