All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this explosive new thriller, one of the most incredible and frightening discoveries mankind has ever faced is about to surface. On an oil platform in the middle of the North Atlantic, a terrifying series of illnesses is spreading through the crew. When expert naval doctor Peter Crane is flown in, he finds his real destination is t the platform itself but Deep Storm: a top secret aquatic science facility, two miles below on the ocean floor. And as Crane soon learns, the covert operationhe finds thereis concealing something far more sinister than a medical mystery and much more deadly.
- Author BiographyLincoln Childis the author ofDeath Match, Deep Storm, Terminal Freeze, The Third Gate, andThe Forgotten Room, as well as co-author, with Douglas Preston, of numerousNew York Timesbestsellers, includingBlue Labyrinth, White Fire, Cold Vengeance, andRelic. He lives with his wife and daughter in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Lincoln Child
- PublisherAnchor Books
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Books
- Weight281 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.